About Snoworks PRO training & instructor courses.
Want to take your skiing to the next level whilst gaining instructor qualifications? Then welcome to Snoworks PRO in Cervinia! We have been one of the leading providers of professional ski instructor courses for the past 22 years and recognised as an official BASI Business Partner.
Our ‘All British’ team of coaches are not only expert BASI top-level ski instructors, but we also have BASI examiners to coach you. Knowing the exam criteria inside out, they will be able to shape your skiing to pass the exams better than anyone. We will have you qualified before Christmas so you are ready to work the winter season.
It’s super important to us that if we are offering the highest level of training we need to do it on the best snow available. We are therefore based on the fantastic snow sure Cervinia/Zermatt glacier. At an altitude of 3,820m, the snow condition reliability really is the best in Central Europe. By staying in the pretty Italian resort of Cervinia rather than Zermatt in Switzerland, we get to indulge in delicious Italian pizza, coffee and gelato without the Swiss price tag, whilst not compromising on the skiing as both resorts share the same ski area.
What makes us different from other providers is that we are a very small company. The people you speak to on the phone are also the owners of the company and your coaches on the slopes. Because of this, you get a small passionate and committed team who really care about your success. With 22 years of experience and coaches with the highest level qualifications possible, you are in really safe hands.
*WORK THE WINTER: All our courses are held on the snow-sure glacier of Cervinia/Zermatt from October - Dec & short courses in July, so you can be a qualified ski instructor and ready to work by Christmas!
*EXPERIENCED TRAINERS: A passionate, professional and dedicated team of all British coaches, led by BASI examiners and top level instructors.
*LEVEL 3 SCHOLARSHIP: A BASI level 3 scholarship is awarded to the candidate that shows the most potential to progress onward through the BASI system from our level 1 & 2 course.
*GUARANTEED JOBS in JAPAN or CANADA: On successful completion of your Level 2, so you can get working straight away!
*ALL DAY TRAINING: Monday to Friday all day training on the glacier with the weekends free. No half days. Fully focused on your success.
*SKI DEAL: We are supported by Dynastar so you can take advantage of fantastic kit deals.
*FANTASTIC PASS RATE: We are really proud of our fantastic pass rate across all our courses.
What's Included on our BASI Fast-Track Level 1 & 2 Course
- An action-packed 240 hours of on-snow coaching in small groups of 8.
- BASI Level 1 & 2 exams
- Twin-share in the fantastic Petit Palais Hotel, 40m from the lift station, with excellent all-you-can-eat buffet meals.
- Guaranteed jobs in Japan or Canada on successful completion of your Level 2, so you can get paid work this winter season.
- Transfers to and from Milan Malpensa (specific times apply)
- A BASI level 3 scholarship is awarded to the candidate that shows the most potential to progress onward through the BASI system.
- Special reduced rates on Dynastar skis
- 2 day First Aid course
- Ski specific fitness training
- Video feedback analysis & teacher training practice
- Our extensive contacts in the industry allow us to help you source employment and assist you in the application process
Want to find out more?