Ten Reasons to choose Snoworks Gap
- Train the Autumn-Work the winter. The course is held on the snow sure glacier of Tignes, France from late October-December so you can be qualified & ready to work by Christmas!
- Bespoke tailormade training. Whilst we have a structured 8 week programme in place if you need more race training, more mogul training, more teaching experience we can adapt your course accordingly.
- Small & personal. we take a maximum of 20 students (2 groups) so you are sure of a personal & professional content & approach.
- Staff. Lee Townend BASI trainer, 14 winter seasons under his belt and 4 years GAP director. Emma Carrick-Anderson BASI trainer, 4 times Olympian. Phil Smith Snoworks company director and ex-BASI trainer. Mike Barker, BASI race coach tutor and ex-junior national team coach. All Snoworks staff are BASI level 4 qualified.
- First class accommodation. 3*Mark Warner half board accommodation, 2 to a room, free sky TV, free wifi, fantastic food, cakes & wine!
- All day training. Monday – Friday all day training on the snow sure glacier & into the Espace Killy areas of Tignes & Val d’isere as the winter arrives.
- Race training & Test-technique the addition of slalom training can be added to your course programmeto work towards the test-technique which would give you the ability to teach in France (subject to T&C)
- Price. We strive to make our GAP course price sensitive with everything included on the list below. All you need is a flight, insurance & some lunch money.
- Mini GAP. Already got your BASI 1? We can create a short course to train you to BASI 2 from 4-8 weeks depending on your requirements.
- Ski deal. Snoworks GAP is supported by Salomon UK & you can take advantage of fantastic kit deals.
Snoworks GAP Course Includes:
- 8 weeks training, 6 in Tignes and 2 in Courchevel
- Half board accommodation in Mark Warner (Tignes) and catered chalet (Courchevel).
- BASI level 1 & 2 exam courses.
- BASI manual
- Transfers to & from Geneva & Courchevel.
- Special reduced rates on skis & ski equipment & clothing.
- All ski passes in all resorts.
- 1 year BASI membership.
- 2 day First Aid course.
- Criminal record disclosure.
- Child protection module.
- Personal performance development training in line with BASI level 1 & 2 assessment criteria.
- Ski teacher development training in line with current BASI level 1 & 2 assessment criteria.
- Race training (Giant slalom included, slalom option available subject to T&C).
- Ski specific fitness training.
- Ski tuning clinics.
- Basic Off-piste training with avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe.
- Full time male & female mentors for support.
- Job application assistance & contacts.
- 150 Hours of training with BASI level 4 coaches!
- 70+ hours of shadowing
- Video feedback analysis
- FREE Salomon "Team Gap" ski jacket
- Fantastic reduced rates on recommended Salomon skis
Go to: www.snoworksgap.co.uk E: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org T: 0844 543 0503 or visit us on Facebook and Twitter