Peak Leaders - What's a course like in Verbier, Saas Fee, Bariloche and Banff? from Peak Leaders on Vimeo.
Peak Leaders Courses, Resorts and Dates:
Who are Peak Leaders?
At Peak Leaders we have been running ski and snowboard instructor training courses since 2000, and our courses are run by all over the world from our base in Verbier.
Our team of coaches is made up of BASI Level 4s and a BASI Trainer, so you are always being coached by instructors who know precisely what you have to do to pass.
We have also designed the Peak Leaders courses to give you the best possible platform to get a job teaching skiing.
We have a huge range of contacts built up over the years, as well as partners who we can introduce you to and help you get your first job in the industry.
Our Summer, Autumn and Winter courses are ideal for anyone looking to get a new qualification and train with people who know the industry and the job inside out.
Over the years we’ve grown and changed, but we’ve always kept the same core values, focusing on great experiences, personal support, quality coaching and fantastic value for money.
What is included?
All 8 - 11 week course include:
- Great coaching
- A fun environment
- Excellent food and accommodation
- Full area lift pass
- 2-day first aid course
- Introduction to Avalanche Awareness and Mountain Safety
- BASI membership and BASI course exam fees
- Over 20 hours of coaching per week
- A dedicated course leader
- CV and Job application sessions and advice
- A host of extra-curricular activities to do in your time off the hill
Why Peak Leaders?
That’s a good question – and there’s a lot of competition out there.
But we believe our experience, our expert team and our love of coaching (as well as bags of local knowledge) make a huge difference if you are planning on a ski or snowboard instructor training course.
Plus our courses have some pretty huge benefits:
- Our Argentina course (July to Sept) is unique – an amazing cultural experience that gets you qualified (and employed) before the northern hemisphere winter starts, while you train in one of the most amazing countries in the world.
- Our Saas Fee course (Sept to Nov) is perfect to get you qualified and ready to work for the northern hemisphere winter, and there aren’t many pre-season courses that allow you to train early then go on to work almost anywhere in the world for the winter.
- Our Verbier course is run in our home resort, so we know the place like the back of our hand and we have amazing contacts here (and all over the mountains) to help you get work after the course.
- All of the coaching on our courses is delivered by top industry professionals, including BASI ISTD's and BASI Trainers.
- We have years of great pass-rates across all of our courses
- Trainees will not only benefit from up-to-date coaching techniques on the mountain but you also benefit from the best support off the hill like video feedback, job advice from instructors who know the industry as well as fitness coaching to get you fit for the exams.
- Most importantly you’re part of a working ski school full of professionals who are perfectly placed to help you start your career.
We’ve built up a lot of contacts over the years. So during all of our courses we help our trainees to find jobs within the industry.
We’ll help you find who to talk to (we know a lot of ski school directors…), focus on resorts and roles that interest you, help you put together a strong CV, then giving access to our contacts at hundreds of ski and snowboard schools across the globe.
A huge proportion of Peak Leaders graduates go on to work as ski or snowboard instructors in places like Japan, Switzerland and Canada.
Where can I find more information?
Our website gives you a great window into a Peak Leaders course – you can read blogs about courses as they happen, find out about what is included on our courses and pick where you want to train.
And when you get in touch you’re always talking to a qualified and experienced ski instructor who can advise you
So go to www.peakleaders.com or just get in touch via email@example.com to talk to Guy or Emma or just give us a call: +41 7927 25230. We’d love to hear fro you.