Peak Leaders Courses, Resorts and Dates:
As well as running courses in Canada
Who are Peak Leaders?
Peak Leaders offer Winter, Summer and autumn ski and snowboard instructor courses perfectly suited to:
Peak Leaders have been running instructor training programmes for over 16 years and we’re still the same family-run business we’ve always been.
Although we’ve grown we have kept the same core values, focusing on; great customer care, quality, and fantastic value for money (our courses have no hidden costs).
What is included?
All 8 - 11 week course include:
- Excellent food and accommodation
Full area lift pass
- 2-day first aid course
- Introduction to Avalanche Awareness and Mountain Safety
- BASI membership and BASI course exam fees
- Over 20 hours of coaching per week
- Freestyle ski or snowboard clinic
- A dedicated live-in course leader
- CV and Job Seminars
- A host of extra-curricular activities to do in your time off the hill.
Why Peak Leaders?
- Our Argentina course (July to Sept) is unique to Peak Leaders - Get qualified and employed before the northern hemisphere winter while learning Spanish and exploring South America.
- Our Saas Fee course (Sept to Nov) is very popular with those looking to work as an instructor during the northern hemisphere winter - very high pass and employment rates.
- All of the coaching on our courses is delivered by top industry professionals, including BASI ISTD's or equivalent.
- We have a fantastic pass rate across all of our courses.
- Trainees will not only benefit from up-to-date coaching techniques on the mountain but also the latest coaching techniques off the hill, like video feedback and personal goal setting.
During the course we help our trainees to find jobs within the industry, helping them to put together strong industry-specific CV's, then giving access to our contacts at hundreds of ski and snowboard schools across the globe.
A huge proportion of Peak Leaders graduates go on to work as ski or snowboard instructors in places like Japan, Europe and Canada.
Where can I find more information?
To keep up to date with the latest news and blogs from our courses around the world you can sign up to our newsletter, download a free brochure and view the Peak Leaders blog.
Alternatively, if you have any further questions regarding our courses then you can email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 800 612 5079.