Working Abroad

Q: What qualifications do I need to work abroad as an instructor?

A: BASI qualifications are recognised throughout the world however each country has its own rules and regulations regarding which level of BASI qualification is required in order to work legally as an instructor. These regulations change on a regular basis and we advise Members to check with the government office in the country they plan to work in to ensure that your paperwork is in order.

BASI’s own web site provides information on working rules and regulations for the most popular countries including application procedures and links. You will find the Working Abroad page by clicking here.

Contact details for countries can be found via the ISIA web site.